Sunday, January 07, 2007

Additions

Please direct your attention to the sidebar, where I’ve begun what will likely be a long and slow renovation. I know very little about websites, HTML, and coolness in general, so for now I’m just adding links and lists.

I’ve stolen the book list idea from one of my workshop comrades. He read seventy-seven books in 2006, and is therefore my literary role model. In ’07, I’m shooting for forty-eight. When I was a kid, I read one book every day during the summer and about two a week otherwise. But now there are jobs and grocery outings and the pursuit of fitness, and there’s my own writing. AND there’s the internet, the greatest time-sucking contrivance ever. That makes it a feat to finish forty-eight books in a year. Keeping a public record of them will force my progress, because the main thing that motivates me is gloryandpraise – or its paler, blog-born cousin. Unfortunately.

Speaking of which, why don’t I work on getting some more readers for this little G-list tabloid? There’s a goal.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home