Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Daily Drivel

Things I apparently need to get off my chest but can't seem to weave artfully into a cohesive post:

Does anyone else always think, when they mention the Iraq Study Group on the radio, that they're saying Rock Steady Group?

k.d. lang's version of "Hallelujah" is better than Jeff Buckley's. I know a lot of people say his is definitive, but they're wrong. And anyone who prefers Leonard Cohen's is just talking crazy.

It's cold. Damn cold. Too cold. Ten-extra-minutes-to-scrape-off-your-car cold. Winter comes every year, but somehow every year it shocks me.

I spend Wednesday nights watching America's Next Top Model and Biggest Loser, one right after the other. I'm sure this indicates that there's something fundamentally sad about my life. But I have no idea what that is, because I'm too busy enjoying this QUALITY PROGRAMMING.

I tried on every pair in the place, and it turns out that I just don't look good in thick-rimmed smart-girl glasses. I'm so disappointed.

Okay.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding the Iraq Study Group, many consider this as the Surrender Group and pure garbage. If American forces were to leave now, a civil war would erupt that would cause tremendous bloodshed. Then Iran would invade and turn Iraq into a massive worldwide terrorist training center. I would rather fight terrorists on a foreign soil than in my backyard. Remember 9/11? President Bush is on track!!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home